After almost four days of brainstorming and serious debates, the Southern Cameroons Ambazonia Consortium United Front, Scacuf, one of the front-line movements battling for the restoration of the independence of Southern Cameroons, came out with thought provoking resolutions.
|PM's Lodge, Buea, Southern Cameroons|
The most striking seem to be the creation of a Self-Defense Committee in the wake of the abduction and arrests of Southern Cameroonians by the government of Cameroon’s security forces. The conclave which held between the 7th and 10th of July 2017, reiterated the demand for the unconditional release for those arrested in connection with the socio-political upheavals in the Southern Cameroons.
The Chair-Elect of the Southern Cameroons Ambazonia executive Council, Sisiku Ayuk Tabe Julius, maintained that, “it would not going to be business as usual”.....
Resolutions of the Enlarged Conclave of the Southern Cameroons Ambazonia Consortium United Front- SCACUF
Delegates of the Southern Cameroons Ambazonia Consortium United Front, SCACUF, meeting in Buea, Southern Cameroons from the 7th to the 10th of July 2017 arrived at the following resolutions:
|Sisiku Ayuk Tabe Julius: No Biz as Us|
1) Put in place a governing body comprising an Executive Council, Legislative and Judiciary organs and unanimously elected Sisiku Julius Ayuktabe as Chairman, Mr. Wilfred Tassang- Vice Chairman and Mr. Milan Atam- Secretary General with a mandate to oversee the restoration of the independence of the Southern Cameroons within the shortest timeframe possible.
2) Call for the immediate and unconditional release of Barrister Felix Nkongho Agbor Balla, Dr. Fontem Neba, Mancho Bibixy, Justice Paul Ayah Abine, students from various institutions of learning and all the other abductees now languishing in the dungeons of “La Republique du Cameroun”.
3) Express outrage and condemn the GENOCIDIAL policies of “La Republique du Cameroun” against the peace-loving people of the Southern Cameroons/Ambazonia, and deplored the continued abduction, incarceration and systematic torture of the citizens of Ambazonia in the torture centers of the Yaounde government.
4) Consequent upon the continuous wanton harassment, extortion, torture, persistent terrorization and abductions of children, women and egregious violations of the inalienable rights and dignity of the people of Southern Cameroons, the Conclave has created the Southern Cameroons Self-Defense Committee to protect lives and property of armless Southern Cameroonians.
5) Condemn in strong terms the removal and court martialing of civilians in military courts far away from the areas where they were arrested and arbitrary trials of accused persons without legal assistance in a language they do not understand and under a different legal system in total violation of the Banjul Ruling in Communication 266/2009 and other international instruments to which Cameroun is a signatory.
6) The Southern Cameroons Public Affairs Committee, SCAPAC is the treasury arm of the Southern Cameroons Ambazonia Consortium United Front, SCACUF and restructure the composition of its board of directors.
7) Adopt a roadmap and approve a budgetary estimate to fuel the restoration agenda
|ILLUSTRATION! Ground Forces|
8) Authorize the putting in place of country branches of SCACUF and decentralize fundraising through the creation of SCAPAC Accounts in other parts of the world.
9) Create the Southern Cameroons/Ambazonia Education Board and empower it to layout the calendar for resumption of classes and progressively develop a new curriculum more adapted to the Anglo-Saxon education system.
10) Accept the withdrawal of the Movement for the Restauration of the Independence of Southern Cameroons- MoRISC, USA.
Done in Buea, Southern Cameroons this 9th Day of July 2017
1- Southern Cameroons National Council- SCNC
2- Southern Cameroons Peoples Organization- SCAPO
3- The Consortium
4- Southern Cameroons Youth League- SCYL
5- Ambazonia Governing Council- AGC
6- Southern Cameroonians in Nigeria- SCINGA
7- Southern Cameroonians in South Africa
8- The Republic of Ambazonia
9- Ambazonia Women for Independence- AWFI
10- Liberation Movement for Southern Cameroons aka Coffin Revolution
11- SCACUF North America
12- SCACUF Canada
13- SCACUF Europe
14- Eyumojock Self-Defense Force